SO! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely that90’skid. This is funnnn =D thank you very much! I’m looking forward to a new little opportunity to connect with other people in different parts of the interweb. Here we go!
Go ahead and check out that90’skid fun blog!
Here are the Award rules to follow:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
ALRIGHTTT it’s time for me to dish:
1. Are you a night owl or early bird?
Interesting question… I used to be suchhhh a night owl but then I started to realize how productive the morning time could be so I’d like to say I’m an early bird but in reality… I can’t wake up before 10 and I can’t stay up past midnight… lol lame.
2. Which song lyric do you relate to the most?
A few years back I was on the beach walking along the sand and I was listening to John Mayer (love him). He has a song that goes like this: “Check your pulse it’s proof that you’re not listening to, the call your life’s been issuing you.” – After countless repetitions of that song over years I finally got it that day at the beach and I will never forget it. It changed my life.
3. Do you believe in ghosts or anything supernatural/paranormal? Have you ever seen or witnessed anything of the sort?
Emm… I don’t actively believe in it, but I know there are things out there. I feel very in touch with the universe and I know that there are things out there.
4. Which question(s) do you hate being asked?
I hate when people ask me my favorite song or favorite movie. It’s not like I don’t have one it’s just that when people ask me all of a sudden I feel like I’m on the spot and I can’t seem to think of anything at all! Total brain fart.
5. What is your pet peeve? (Chewing loudly, crinkling of plastic etc.)
I have a disease… I forget what it’s called but I know it’s a proper brain disorder now (isn’t everything?) … anyway it has to do with people chewing loudly/making any kind of disgusting mouth noise at all. Can’t stand it. And I’m not sorry about it. Close your mouth =) lol
6. Which book changed your perspective on something?
A book that is called This is All: The pillow book of Cordelia Kenn. I actually wrote to the author after I read it the second time. It was thrilling. There were soo many good things in it and I remember I kept a list of quotes from it on my phone, I just couldn’t help myself because I wanted to remember everything. My favorite book to this day apart from The Picture of Dorian Gray.
7. How many languages do you know? Which ones are they?
I know English, Spanish and Spanglish lolol.
8. If you could go back in time, which decade would it be? Why?
Ooohhhhh the 1920s! Definitely. They had a great time back then. Well this is if I was in the states. Otherwise I’d love to go back to live in Downton Abbey times – was that the same decade actually? Either or. I’d love it.
9. You have to choose between eating sweet or savory for the rest of your life. Which one is it?
Savory. Hands down. Cheeseburgers. No questions asked, no need to explain.
10. If you were hosting a dinner party and could invite any 4 people to attend (fictional, real, dead or alive), who would they be?
Four people… Ellen Degeneres, myself in 20 years, Harvey Spector and … Belinda Davidson (look her up she’s great)
Well that was actually so fun! Great questions for sure. Now it’s my turn and I’d like to nominate the following writers for this award as well: (to be honest I have no idea how many followers you all have! So I may not have done the whole <200 thing right)
Please answer the following questions and be sure to let me know when you have so I can read them! =D
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite meal to make for yourself?
- What is a meal that you love but you only get when you go out to dinner?
- Would you rather be honest or loyal and why?
- What is your favorite thing to do by yourself?
- What is the first thing you usually say when you wake up in the morning?
- What are you passionate about?
- Who/what makes you laugh the hardest?
- Who could or wo you spend all day around and not get annoyed with?
- What is the best advice you have ever gotten/best advice you could give to someone else?
THANKS everyone! This is such a fun thing and I hope you will all participate =)